Saturday, June 6, 2009

HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The whole idea of an entire fashion season dedicated to yachting, running away to Rio, pretending to live in a French Riviera fantasy, etc., really doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe I've seen one too many sailor-striped maillot bathing suits, but I can't help but feel like a lot of designers just throw out a lot of forgettable pieces for Resort. These killer looks from Phi and Helmut Lang, though, are just about perfect, yacht or no yacht.

The question is, where would you most like to wear these looks from Resort '10? I want to have those buckle shoes by Phi on my feet immediately, right now, the fact that I'm just lying around in bed be damned. AND that slick cutaway coat, thank you.

(pics from Style)

2 comments:

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Hey... I'm with you.

Rackk and Ruin said...

I want the Helmut dresssss!!!