Sunday, April 12, 2009

A COMPASSIONATE VIRGIN

I haven't posted anything in so long! Anxiety over the end of school/boys has made me lazy in regards to my poor neglected Hammer.

But I watched a truly amazing film the other day, and I found some good stills online that I wanted to share... check out Valerie and Her Week of Wonders immediately--it's so crazy and beautiful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love Czech cinema... somehow they seem to have made the best Surrealist movies, with some seriously killer cinematography going on.

4 comments:

Obscura said...

wow...that looks like a beautiful fairytale...

I would like to see it.

:D

-Ana

heavymetalfashion

Anonymous said...

oh oh i love these images!!

Anonymous said...

me too. i love them...i love vampyric things

eluv said...

wow i love that first photo