Thursday, August 6, 2009

QUEEN OF AIR AND DARKNESS





(pics from the BBC and Google Images)

I'm in a weird fashion mood at the moment--probably in a month or so I'll be completely wrapped up in finding cloaks and daggers and whatever for fall, but right now I'm more or less content to slink around in harem pants (they are COMFORTABLE, I know they're about the most fashion-victimy garment out there, okay?) and sandals (platforms please). To shake up this distressing turn of events, I need something sharp, pointy and EVIL. Servalan from Blake's 7 is just the kind of galactic empress I aspire to be: crafty, indefatigable, swathed in feathers and red lipstick.

And hey, 100 posts! When I started this blog I really didn't think I would ever make it this far. I'm looking forward to desecrating the internets with dozens more entries all about my obsessive love for cheap pentacle-bedecked jewelry and scowly cartoon characters...

4 comments:

robyn said...

ooh. she is all kinds of fabulous.

Laura McLaws Helms said...

I adore Sevarin- I've been looking for a feather cloak like hers for years but no luck. Guess I'll have to make my own...

Anonymous said...

she's amazing!

Zane Wooder said...

The lady in the last picture looks at you like what are you doing?

-Zane of ontario honey