Sunday, January 18, 2009

BIRTHDAY WISHES

I'm in kind of a shopping mood, but unfortunately have little or no money to spend. Maybe this is a good thing in disguise... I really need to save up for a new laptop/car/place to live after I graduate...

Nevertheless these are the things I would die for if I had the cash.

Simple yet totally sweet dropcrotch leggings by Misha:



This cape hoodie from AA, all of a sudden it's everywhere but check it out, it's totally essential:



A long net skirt, even though I'm kind of afraid of looking like a Hot Topic disaster... but fuck it:



White on white translucent, black capes back on the rack... Yeah, this is pretty epic:



Black tie dye looks pretty great on this Lookbook specimen:



This necklace, need I say more:


images from ebay, etsy, aa, lookbook.nu, streetpeeper (I think)

No comments: