Sunday, January 18, 2009

MCQ FOR TARGET... KEEPING HOPE ALIVE?



I think I've bought one thing total out of all the Target designer collaborations so far. It's kind of sad how boring they inevitably are--I mean, they manage to get some pretty cool people involved, but somehow the collections always wind up being a cotton shift dress, cropped pants, and t-shirts. Useless!

So I'm kind of excited to see the McQ stuff so far looks decent... where are the studs on this dress, though? The vest is pretty nice...



This jacket is sweet, not too into the dress, though. Check out the girl's awesome hair, though. Flock of Seagulls are totally my inspiration, too.

There's a few more pictures at this sick blog. According to nitrolicious, the line drops in March. Hopefully it'll live up to expectations--but the cheap cotton blends Target uses make me feel a little doubtful...

No comments: