Thursday, January 15, 2009

BLACK LEATHER MOTORCYCLE CLUB

So I clearly have an eternal hardon for gay bikers. I dont even know when or where or how this started, but how bad could Peter Marino be, right?


(image from style.com)

He does look sort of pasty in that photo, but I mean, the guy is hands down my favorite leather daddy architect, and no mistake.

This is all kind of a bad segue into my new favorite blog EVER, WAY OUT ! The ladies who run it seriously KILL it without even trying. It is immense, and has fanned the flames of my biker lust.

I finally got my hands (well, not yet hands, so far just my PayPal) on a leather jacket with heavy zips, multiple pockets, etc. I hope it turns out to be warmer than my beloved leather from England, which is gorgeous (by MuuBaa) but really not warm enough for the increasingly brutal winter here.

I don't think it's a problem that this guy is my total style inspiration:


(image from catparty!)

No comments: