Tuesday, March 17, 2009

24 KARATS

I forgot about this, but here are six things that I'm not mad at...

1. Alchemical symbols:


2. Lil' Kim


3. Wolves in the Throne Room


4. My awesome friends! Dan here shows you how it's done
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Sterling silver... I'm in love with these earrings from OctopusMe


6. Staying up all night to catch some skin-on-skin. But right now I think I'm going to try to get some sleep, finally.

I was tagged by the genius Foxy Man, and I don't know who's interested in filling out these things, but... Dan & Whitney, Ragamala, The Search for Chic, Rackk and Ruin, if they haven't done it already. (And if you haven't been to any of these killer sites, check them out with a quickness!)

1 comment:

Obscura said...

wolves are a pretty awesome band..they sound like early 90's black metal (which I love) but I don't know very much about them...I'm hoping their sound is consistent...

Will check them out further!
Thanks!

-A-

heavymetalfashion