Monday, March 23, 2009

SASSY SAVED MY LIFE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was never much of a Nirvana fan--I was too young when they first blew up, and besides I preferred Bikini Kill and riot grrl (seriously) to grunge--but I did just coerce my roommate into buying a flannel shirt the other day. And even though it was about 35 degrees out today, I continue to brave the elements in a floral dress and thick tights (covered up by my lovely leather jacket, of course). When I saw the preview pics of Erin Wasson-styled Frida Pinto from April's Elle online, I was under-impressed, but the rest of Wasson's editorial is actually really good, even though it's been prompting me to leave the house in mini dresses despite the ridiculous cold and wind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

There is a line that must be drawn when it comes to belly shirts, though.

(pics from lamodelsblog.com, elle.com)

1 comment:

Zane Wooder said...

It's too bad you weren't older when they were a hit. They were on the radio more then any other song.

-Zane of ontario honey